- Undertake all activities with the intention of reducing the company's environmental impact as far as possible.
- Conserve energy in our office and manufacturing units.
- Save water in all our operations, through installation of water-saving devices and other measures, where applicable.
- Endeavour to minimise waste in all our operations, by prevention of unnecessary packaging, reuse of materials and recycling.
- Minimise the impact of transport and travel through logistics and using shared transport.
- Assess and monitor the environmental impact of suppliers and contractors, using this as a part of the selection process.
- Ensure that all employees are kept informed of the company's environmental policy and of the environmental implications of their actions within the workplace.
- Wolf Systems will review its environmental performance and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations annually and will set environmental targets and goals for the coming year.
- Carefully consider the environmental impacts of its product range at all stages of its lifecycle from manufacture to disposal.